– Am struggling to keep my eyes open long enough to wait for Casualty to come on.
– This is in spite of the fact I slept in till 11.30 this morning.
– While sleeping in till 11.30, I had numerous dreams about various of my children going terrifyingly missing in various places.
– I think the dreams were my brain processing the last few weeks of worry and stress.
– I have a jagged red cut on my right middle knuckle following an argument with a can of condensed mushroom soup at teatime yesterday. It is healing up nicely but a bit sore and I keep bashing it on things!
– We all walked into town and back this afternoon. All I did was go to the bank, get Three a new T shirt and buy a block of cheese, but it was lovely to walk somewhere as I feel like I have been driving around a lot this week.
– It wasn’t even raining.
– Other than the town trip, I’ve had a pretty lazy day. This has been very good for me.
– Three is very excited about attaining the great age of eight years old on Tuesday.
– I just keep thinking ‘how am I going to fit an eighth birthday in when I have all this college work to finish?!’ I’m sure it will all work out just fine.
– At the moment I think I will be heading to bed immediately after Casualty finishes!