After a day in which I:
– pored over my post it notes
– did lots of typing
– completed Task One (all 1525 words of it)
– did some more research and note making for Task Two (2000 words, as yet unwritten)
– sorted out The Shoe Basket Of Doom
– sat and watched mindless TV for about three hours (massive treat to self; I never do that!)
I just found myself standing in my bathroom, drying myself with my towel, sticking little bits of loo roll on various bits of myself, and lamenting in a loud voice (to myself, as there is nobody else here) about why I can’t seem to shave my legs without making myself bleed, every single flipping time…
…and then I remembered the bathroom window was open.
I fear there is crazy cat lady-dom in my future if I carry on like this!