– Haven’t blogged for ages. Sorry. Did you miss me? I’ve missed blogging!
– Life = very busy and very full right now. Family stuff taking up a lot of my energy. I’m coping but other things are going by the wayside a bit for now.
– I have got a cold for the first time in a while. It appeared quite suddenly today and I became very snotty and sneezy very quickly. Yuk. I have been to Tesco for Day Nurse, Night Nurse and emergency Green & Black’s.
– There are plans afoot for slight house alterations in order to give both girls a bedroom each. It needs to happen and is very exciting but also rather daunting when I think about all the upheaval and decluttering that will need to happen as well!
– Still loving the return of GMT and the darker nights. According to the majority of the people I know, this makes me weird. However, I know I am not alone! If you are a fellow November lover, please do speak up in the comments! 🙂
– I’ve finished my ‘A year in mobile photos’ project but in true Helen disorganisation, I took the last two photos several days late and still haven’t uploaded them to facebook! Will get around to it eventually, maybe even later today. I’ve loved doing the project but it did become somewhat of a millstone around my neck for the last few weeks. I’m glad it’s over now, but I’m glad I have a photographic record of the past year, too!
– We are cultivating baby Giant African Land Snails at the moment. This is very exciting! Photos may follow at some point if I ever get even slightly organised…
– This blog post was brought to you by the need to post something, anything, to get me back into the habit of blogging again. Hopefully the next one will be more coherent and less of a list!