-Starting GCSE courses today.
– Intelligent, funny, fabulous wordsmith.
– Newly dyed black hair covers up the fact it is naturally platinum blonde. Looks gorgeous whatever she does to her hair!
– Possibly heading for a detention as I’m sure they’re meant to have five stripes showing on that tie… I didn’t notice that when I was taking the photo – what a teenage rebel she is becoming! 😉
– Often referred to as a ‘unique individual’ by those who spend time with him.
– Creative, quirky, enquiring mind. Asks a tremendous amount of interesting questions I will never retain the answers to no matter how many times we google them.
– Currently is aiming to be a physicist when he grows up.
– Definitely one of the most interesting people I have the pleasure to spend time with. Not everybody understands him but he is very much worth taking the time to get to know!
Three. Year Three.
– Feisty, strong willed, opinionated and very lovable young lady.
– Will possibly rule the world one day.
– Cuddly, loving, artistic, mountain goat (could climb before she could walk).
– Will almost certainly grow up to do anything she puts her mind to. I can’t wait to watch!
One, Two and Three.
– Together they are a force to be reckoned with.
– I am so glad they all have each other as they travel the paths their lives are taking, from one home to another and back again.
– My three lovely, lively, quirky individuals who teach me so much every day.
– They rock my world.